Encite is certified by the Drummond Group for the 2014 Edition Meaningful Use. The Drummond Group is accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB).
Meaningful Use Stage 1 Objective: Data Capture and Sharing.
Eligible Professionals must use an EHR that is certified per regulations put forth by the office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC). Eligible Professionals must meet the following:
- 13 required core objectives
- 5 menu objectives from a list of 9
- Total of 18 objectives
Meaningful Use Stage 2 Objective: Advance Clinical Processes
Eligible Professionals must demonstrate Stage 1 of Meaningful Use before moving on to Stage 2. Stage 2 uses a core and menu structure for objectives that Eligible Professionals must achieve in order to demonstrate meaningful use. Core objectives are objectives that all Eligible Professionals must meet. There are also a predetermined number of menu objectives that Eligible Professionals must select from a list and meet in order to demonstrate Meaningful Use Stage 2. The following must be demonstrated:
- 17 required core objectives
- 3 menu objectives that will be selected from a total list of 6
- Total of 20 objectives
Encite EHR Certification
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Product: Encite v4.51
Complete EHR Ambulatory
Certification No. 12182014-2775-5
Date Certified: 12/18/2014
Effective Date: 2014 Edition
Modules Tested: 170.314 (a)(1-15); (b)(1-5, 7); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-8); (e)(1-3); (f)(1-3); (g)(2-4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: 22v2; 50v2; 68v3; 69v2; 125v2; 127v2; 130v2; 138v2; 147v2; 156v2; 165v2
Additional Software Used: IngagePatient
Cost and Limitations Disclosure Statements:
As an EHR technology developer, this certified product may require additional costs for software and services in order to attempt to meet the meaningful use objectives. This certified product version is offered with the following implementation solutions:
- Software License Purchase Solution: A one-time license fee per provider and concurrent client connection. A Client Connection is an end user that uses any device to connect to the certified product. An additional fee is incurred for software implementation and training. There is an ongoing monthly support and software maintenance fee to support patient services. Electronic prescriptions require a one-time setup fee per provider and an ongoing monthly e-prescribing fee.
- Cloud Based Solution: A monthly fee based per provider and concurrent client connection includes hosting services, support, software maintenance and electronic prescriptions. A Client Connection is an end user that uses any device to connect to the certified product. There is an additional fee for training. Electronic prescriptions require a one-time setup fee per provider.
The above solutions require the following services to obtain the meaningful use objectives and measures:
- Patient Portal Service: Patient portal service allows patients to view their health information online as well as download and transmit a summary of their healthcare information to a third party electronically. There is a one-time setup and configuration fee. Following is an ongoing monthly fee per provider. There is no additional fee for non-provider staff.
- Interfaces: Interfaces requires a one-time connection fee to establish an interface connection with a 3rd party software application, outgoing and incoming lab and pathology orders, inbound lab and pathology results, HIEs, registries, and/or public health agencies. Ongoing monthly fees to support the interface connection.
- Direct Messaging Service: Direct Messaging of a secure direct email; a fee per provider for setup to establish the provider’s secure email address. There is an ongoing monthly fee per provider with no limitation to the number of messages being sent. The direct messaging is restricted and will be unable to exchange messages with 3rd party HISPs that are not part of the trust network.
We are here to protect your investment. We are committed to continue to comply with future Meaningful Use Stages. Our EHR support staff will provide assistance and guidance to our healthcare providers in achieving Meaningful Use standards.