Encite is certified by the Drummond Group for the 2015 Edition Meaningful Use. The Drummond Group is accredited for the Office of the National Coordinator HIT Certification Program as an Authorized Certification Body (ACB).
Encite EHR Certification
This Health IT module(s) is 2020 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor: Encite, Inc.
Date Certified: December 31, 2019
Product: Encite EHR v6
ONC-ACB Certification ID: 15.04.04.1440.Enci.06.00.1.191231
Modules Tested: 170.315(a)(1), 170.315(a)(2), 170.315(a)(3), 170.315(a)(4), 170.315(a)(5), 170.315(a)(9), 170.315(a)(10), 170.315(a)(12), 170.315(a)(14), 170.315(b)(1), 170.315(b)(2), 170.315(b)(3), 170.315(b)(6), 170.315(c)(1), 170.315(c)(2), 170.315(c)(3), 170.315(d)(1), 170.315(d)(2), 170.315(d)(3), 170.315(d)(4), 170.315(d)(5), 170.315(d)(6), 170.315(d)(7), 170.315(d)(8), 170.315(d)(9), 170.315(d)(12), 170.315(d)(13), 170.315(f)(1), 170.315(f)(2), 170.315(g)(2), 170.315(g)(3), 170.315(g)(4), 170.315(g)(5), 170.315(g)(6), 170.315(h)(1)
CQMs Certified: CMS50v8, CMS122v8, CMS127v8, CMS154v8, CMS165v8, CMS68v9, CMS69v8, CMS138v8, CMS147v9,
Additional Software Used: InteliChart; SureScripts
Cost Disclosure Statement
As an EHR technology developer, this certified product may require additional costs for software and service in order to attempt to meet the meaning the meaningful use objectives. This certified product version is offered with the following implementation solutions:
- Software License Purchase: A one-time license fee per provide and an additional fee is incurred for software implementation and training. Ongoing monthly support and software maintenance fee. E-Prescribing is a one-time setup fee provider with ongoing monthly e-prescribing fee.
- Cloud Based Subscription: A monthly fee is based per provider and concurrent client connection. This includes hosting and backup disaster recovery services, software maintenance and support with e-prescribing services. An additional fee is for software training.
The above solutions require the following services to obtain meaningful use objectives and measures:
- Patient Portal Service: Patient Portal Service allows patients to view their health information online as well as download and transmit a summary of their healthcare information to a third party electronically. There is a one-time setup fee. Following is an ongoing monthly fee per provider. This is no addition fee for non-provider staff
- Interface Service: Interfaces require a one-time connection fee with a 3rd party software application such as outgoing and inbound lab and pathology orders and results, HIE registries, and/or public health agencies. Ongoing monthly software support fees per interface.
- Direct Message Service: Direct messaging of a secure direct email; a fee per provider for setup and ongoing monthly fee per provider with no limitation to the number of messages sent or received.
We are here to protect your investment. We are committed to continue to comply with future Meaningful Use Stages. Our EHR support staff will provide assistance and guidance to our healthcare providers in achieving Meaningful Use standards.